By David Ferriby,Angela Anderson,Tony Imperato
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and knowing in their AQA breadth learn via specialist narrative, innovative talents improvement and bespoke essays from major historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' knowing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the foremost options of switch, continuity, reason and outcome, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they enhance during the course
- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing via supplying transparent counsel and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative talents and curiosity in heritage via prolonged studying possibilities along with specifically commissioned essays from practicing historians on appropriate debates
- Cements knowing of the vast concerns underpinning the interval with overviews of the main questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
The Tudors: England 1485-1603
A revised variation of Access to historical past: An advent to Tudor England 1485-1603, this identify explores the consolidation of the Tudor Dynasty less than Henry VII and Henry VIII, the years of instability and non secular turmoil within the mid-Tudor interval and the interval of relative balance in the course of Elizabeth I's reign. It considers breadth problems with swap, continuity, reason and final result during this interval via reading key questions about topics comparable to strength, faith, competition, kin with overseas powers and the influence of key individuals.
Read or Download AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History) PDF
Similar uk history books
British tradition this day is the manufactured from a moving mixture of culture and experimentation, nationwide identification and nearby and ethnic range. those particular tensions are expressed in a number of cultural arenas, similar to paintings, recreation, journalism, type, schooling, and race. This significant other addresses those and different significant facets of British tradition, and provides a cosmopolitan knowing of what it skill to check and view the various cultural landscapes of latest Britain.
Victorian Britain is usually defined as an age of dawning democracy and as an exemplar of the fashionable Liberal kingdom; but a hereditary monarchy, a hereditary condominium of Lords, and a longtime Anglican Church survived as influential points of nationwide public lifestyles with conventional elites assuming redefined roles.
Magna Carta and Due strategy of legislations: the line to American Judicial Activism presents an excellent background of the increase of Parliament and the yankee structure. in contrast to different authors overlaying this subject, Thomas Burrell examines American courts and discusses judicial activism. The due procedure language within the Magna Carta and English historical past finds a strenuous attempt to set up and safeguard participatory executive from the arbitrary king ruling via will.
Bosbury is the second one parish background to be produced through the belief for the Victoria County historical past of Herefordshire, following the historical past of Eastnor released in 2013. Like Eastnor, Bosbury is an agricultural parish, close to the marketplace city of Ledbury. It covers a comparatively huge sector lower than the western slopes of the Malvern Hills.
- A City in Wartime – Dublin 1914–1918: The Easter Rising 1916 (Dublin at War)
- Battle for Beijing, 1858–1860: Franco-British Conflict in China
- Carmarthen in the Great War (Your Towns and Cities in the Great War)
- Exploring Border Reivers History
- How We Lived Then: History of Everyday Life During the Second World War, A
Additional info for AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History)
AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History) by David Ferriby,Angela Anderson,Tony Imperato