By Leonard L. Grigsby
Featuring contributions from around the globe leaders within the box, the rigorously crafted Electric strength new release, Transmission, and Distribution, 3rd Edition (part of the five-volume set, The electrical strength Engineering Handbook) presents handy entry to certain details on a various array of energy engineering themes. Updates to just about each bankruptcy maintain this e-book on the leading edge of advancements in sleek strength structures, reflecting foreign criteria, practices, and technologies.
Topics coated include:
- Electric strength new release: nonconventional methods
- Electric energy new release: traditional methods
- Transmission system
- Distribution systems
- Electric strength utilization
- Power quality
L.L. Grigsby, a revered and finished authority in energy engineering, and part editors Saifur Rahman, Rama Ramakumar, George Karady, invoice Kersting, Andrew Hanson, and Mark Halpin current considerably new and revised fabric, giving readers up to date details on center components. those comprise complicated power applied sciences, disbursed utilities, load characterization and modeling, and gear caliber matters reminiscent of energy procedure harmonics, voltage sags, and tool caliber monitoring.
With six new and sixteen totally revised chapters, the ebook offers a excessive point of aspect and, extra importantly, an educational variety of writing and use of images and pix to assist the reader comprehend the material.
New chapters cover:
- Transmission Line Reliability Methods
- High Voltage Direct present Transmission System
- Advanced know-how High-Temperature Conduction
- Distribution Short-Circuit Protection
- Linear electrical Motors
A quantity within the electrical strength Engineering guide, 3rd Edition.
Other volumes within the set:
- K12648 energy structures, 3rd variation (ISBN: 9781439856338)
- K13917 energy method balance and regulate, 3rd variation (ISBN: 9781439883204)
- K12650 electrical energy Substations Engineering, 3rd version (ISBN: 9781439856383)
- K12643 electrical strength Transformer Engineering, 3rd variation (ISBN: 9781439856291)